It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form to understand, agree and accept responsibility for all booking conditions. By proceeding to pay the deposit you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Deposits and Payments
• A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required to secure your date and is redeemable against your final balance.
• On receipt of payment of a deposit, a confirmation email will be sent confirming the booking and the requested date will no longer be available for other bookings.
• Trials are to be paid for seven days before the appointment.
• Following a successful trial, the final balance of your wedding hair and makeup is due for payment no later than fourteen days before your wedding date.
• All payments must be made via bank transfer.
• Due to demand a minimum booking fee of £300 excluding travel costs is required on Saturday’s during May-August and on bank holiday’s.
• Trials are not compulsory but are recommended. Without a trial we will not accept responsibility if the chosen look does not work. A refund will not be offered.
• Trials are held at your artists location unless discussed otherwise Monday-Friday from 9am-7pm. Saturday afternoon appointments may be available out of season. • A second trial can be booked subject to availability. The same charges for you first trial will apply.
• Should the venue be more than a 20 mile radius from the artists location, an additional charge of 45p per mile will be incurred.
• You will be expected to cover all costs for hotel accommodation where it is not practical to travel on the morning of the wedding i.e limited time available, or destination weddings.
Changes and Cancellations
• Any changes to the booking must be made by the person responsible for the booking via email.
• Changes made to reduce the number of your bridal party within four weeks of the date are chargeable in full.
• In the unlikely event of cancellation by the Makeup Artist, as much advance notice possible will be given to the client and every effort will be taken to find a replacement artist. If no replacement can be found, all monies paid in advance by client to the Makeup Artist will be refunded with exception of payment for bridal trials.
• Cancellations within four weeks of the date of your wedding are chargeable in full.
• You must inform your artist of any known allergies or sensitivities prior to, or after any make-up application or hair styling.
• We will ask to take your photograph and unless you refuse to have one taken, we reserve the right to use the images on our social media and websites for promotional purposes.